NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant
As the name suggests, when you do an NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course, you will have the qualifications to become an assistant to teachers. The NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course is directed at those people who use a variety of technical skills in a range of different situations, and who carry out certain activities under the direction of senior staff members, as well as having a certain amount of responsibility in guiding the daily activities of colleagues at the workplace.
While you are at work, you will be observed, and your capabilities assessed and recorded, as well evidence collected and logged, as proof of your competence at tasks that you were assigned to carry out. Every individual is different, and works at his or her own pace, which makes the NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistance course so great – there is no set time limit as to when you should complete the course – you can learn according to your personal capabilities, and complete it when you are confident enough that you are ready to do the test.
Once you have finished the NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistance course, not only will you be qualified to be an assistant teacher, but you will also be able to take on employment that involves being a Learning Support Assistant, as well as a Special Needs Assistant too.
Compulsory sections that students have to complete for an NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course include:
• Assisting in ensuring the safety of the children
• Being supportive of the children’s learning activities
• Helping to make the children aware as to the necessity of positive behaviour
• Helping in the promotion and development of positive relationships
• Being supportive in the growth and efficacy of team work
The optional sections of an NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course that individuals may choose from include:
• Making use of IT as a means to support the students learning
• Learning how to plan, deliver, and assess those teaching and learning activities that you are instructed to do by a senior teacher
• Playing an active role in contributing to the preparation and assessment of learning and teaching activities
• Being supportive of numeric development
• Being supportive of the development of literacy
• Being supportive of the implementation of the syllabus of the early years
• Being supportive of learning and teaching in a syllabus background
• Observing the scholar’s performance and growth
• Making a contribution to the evaluation of learning
• The preparation and maintenance of the learning atmosphere
• Promoting the relocation of education from outside activities actions and experiences
Each learner who completes the NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course will receive a Level 3 NCFE Award Certificate of Achievement, as well as a Teaching Assistant Diploma, which means that when you write your name, you can attach the letters SAC Dip after it.
The wonderful thing is, that these tried and tested qualifications are fully recognized by employers, who trust completely that the NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant course that you have just completed is an absolute testimony of your theoretical and practical knowledge of the subject. The NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is up to the same standards and acceptability as those obtained from a college, or professionally, at your workplace. Related articles include NVQ level 3,NVQ level 4,NVQ level 2 and Health and Sociaal care NVQ.